About Perennial Artisan Ales
A large draft and cellar list along with frequent new additions and tasting room-only releases keeps fans of Perennial Artisan Ales coming back for another visit to their brewery and tasting room, located in the South Carondelet neighborhood of St. Louis. Their 40,000-square-foot production facility houses a 15 barrel and 8.5 barrel system, temperature controlled fermentation and barrel-aging rooms, and adjacent tasting room, along with an ever-changing menu of locally sourced, beer-friendly food. The Perennial philosophy allows the crew to brew beer with the adventurous craft beer drinker in mind—focusing on hand-crafted, small batches, using local, seasonal and organic ingredients as much as possible. Complimentary tours with brewers are held every Saturday at 2 pm.
Festival of Wood & Barrel-Aged Beer (FOBAB)
- 2022 – Bronze Medal : Wild Beer (acidic) Mixed Culture (By & By: Blend 1)
- 2015 – Silver Medal : Wild Beer/Brett (Savant Beersel)
- 2014 – Best In Show: Runner Up (Barrel Aged Abraxas)
- 2013 – Gold Medal : Experimental (Barrel Aged Abraxas)
- 2012 – Silver Medal : Experimental (Barrel Aged Abraxas)
Great American Beer Festival (GABF)
- 2017 – Bronze Medal : Belgian- and French-Style Ale (Working Title)
- 2017 – Silver Medal : Wood- and Barrel-Aged Strong Stout (Maman 2017)
- 2016 – Silver Medal : Classic Saison (Meriwether)
- 2015 – Gold Medal : American-Style Sour Ale (Savant Blanc)
- 2013 – Gold Medal : Coffee Beer (Barrel-Aged Sump Coffee Stout)
- 2012 – Silver Medal : Other Strong Beer (Heart of Gold)
National Honey Board Beer Competition (NHB Beer Competition)
- 2020 – Bronze Medal : Sour Ale (Giant Steps Blend 3)
Perennial Artisan Ales
8125 Michigan Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63111
There's Always Something Brewing
The Greater St. Louis Metro Area currently has over 75 breweries and even more to come. When planning a visit, please note that not every brewery offers tours or has a tasting room/restaurant, and hours of operation vary. For the most up-to-date information, visit individual brewery websites or call ahead.